We provide extensive support to our clients and do not hesitate to offer our help on any issue you encounter to the best of our ability.
We offer three months of support at your disposal after purchase, which can be extended upon request for an additional fee.
|“Super knowledgeable and responsive team who goes above and beyond to ensure proper tracking and implementation is enabled.”
As a summary:
- We provide expert support for topics that are relevant to our product and setup process (such as Shopify data layer setup, GTM setup, validation, etc)
- We are happy to help with the points that aren’t directly relevant to our product. (such as GA4 account settings, creating a GTM account, setting up Google Ads conversions, etc)
- We are a software company and our product is an app. Therefore we are not able to provide support for the topics that are out of our product scope. (such as 3rd party app-related problems, code optimization, reporting analysis, etc)
- We offer three months of support but you can keep using Analyzify and secure lifetime updates. Your app & data analytics setup will keep working as it is. If you need expert support, you can purchase additional support through our app.
What our product is:
Analyzify makes data collection easier for your Shopify store. With our Google Tag Manager integration, you can quickly connect your store with Google Analytics 4 and many other providers.
The Analyzify app (software) tailors a data analytics setup according to your needs, including:
- Data layers– that cover all possible e-commerce events & metrics
- Google Tag Manager– correctly set on Shopify and connected with data layers
- 10+ Integrations– within our pre-built Google Tag Manager container.
- Data Troubleshooting– visiting your store in real-time and verifying the main metrics and data flow (such as GA4 events, FB Pixel)
- Tutorials– to help you with your decisions and apply the best practices on 3rd party platforms (such as GA4 settings, Google Ads conversion best practices, and Shopify code cleanup).
The support we provide:
Here are things we are responsible for, which are directly related to our product:
- Pre-setup Audit & Clean-up
- Analyzify Done-For-You Setup
- Assistance for Do-It-Yourself Setup
- Post-setup Audit & Validation
- GDPR-Compliant Setup Assistance
- Server-side Tracking Onboarding & Setup Assistance (*)
(*) Only valid if you purchase the relevant add-ons.
The points we offer guidance:
We offer in-depth tutorials and guides for the points that aren’t directly relevant to our product. Our support team will share the relevant tutorials and guide you through the process.
- Activating/Pausing Tags on Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics Settings & Configuration
- Google Ads Dynamic Re-marketing
- Google Analytics 4 Reports
- 3rd Party GDPR Tool Google Consent Mode Setup
- Others (Microsoft Ads (Bing) Conversion Setup)
The points we don’t help with or support:
We are a software company and our product is an app. Therefore we are not able to provide support for the topics that are out of our product scope.
3rd Party Apps – Settings/Configuration
We do not provide support for 3rd party apps and their codes & settings & configuration.
Custom Code, and Theme Adjustments
Our code scope is limited to data layers. We do not create custom codes or apply theme/code adjustments according to your needs.
Data Reporting & Creating Reports
We are not a data reporting solution. Analyzify is responsible for data collection setup using data layers and Google Tag Manager. The data falls into other products such as Google Analytics.
Therefore, we do not support creating reports & data reporting for you. We have a Google Data Studio report and tutorials for this use case.
Google Ads Settings & Performance Analysis & Optimization
Analyzify includes Google Ads conversion tracking and dynamic remarketing tags. We are only responsible for the health of those tags. We do not provide support on other Google Ads settings or performance analysis, or optimization.
Page speed & performance problems
Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics and all other pixels might have an impact on your page speed. However, the Analyzify setup has no impact on your page speed score as stated and confirmed by Shopify.
GDPR Topics Other than GTM Consent Mode
Analyzify GDPR container contains a GTM container that uses Google consent mode to trigger the tags accordingly. Analyzify GDPR setup solution covers setting up and validating those tags being triggered according to the consent mode.
We do not provide support on any other topics than GDPR & GTM consent mode relationship.
Modified Analyzify GTM Containers
You can always make changes to Analyzify’s GTM containers according to your needs. However, we will not be able to provide support to modified containers. Once modified, that simply becomes out of our support scope and warranty.
If you wish, we can execute a re-setup using our standard GTM container.
Modified Analyzify Data Layers
We provide you with de-coded data layers so that you can see what’s injected into your store and also edit if you wish to. However, we will not be able to provide support to modified data layers. Once modified, that simply becomes out of our support scope and warranty.
If you wish, we can execute a re-setup using our standard data layers.
Console Errors That are Not Related to Our Codes
Many apps cause console errors on Shopify. We test our codes many times before publishing and making sure they are error-free. Therefore, we do not provide support for console errors that are not related to our codes.
GTM Tags & Events That are not Included in Analyzify Scope
Analyzify GTM container includes triggers, variables, and tags that you can reuse. Feel free to use + our triggers & variables on your other tags. However, we will not be able to provide support for those that are out of our scope.
Feel free to reach our support team for your new integration/tag requests.